Slickline VariBall™ Roller System
• Ideally suited to highly deviated well bores
• Elliptical roller design ensures that only the rollers are in contact with the tubing walls
• Built in swivels
• Standard chassis system, allowing various roller configurations
• Highly flexible and variable roller design, minimises tubing damage
• Elliptical self aligning rollers
• Orientating body to ensure roller to tubing contact
• Elliptical self-aligning rollers and chassis swivel independently from toolstring
• Reduces friction between the gun body and the tubing
• Allows well bore access in high deviated wells
• Roller design maximises lift in tubing
The Slickline VariBall™ Rolling System was designed to provide an efficient and effective down hole roller system for use in high angle wells.
The criteria set out during design was to have a system that minimised frictional tool string drag, minimised roller contact and have the ability to self align during deployment.
The roller contact was especially important whilst running in plastic and ceramic coated tubing strings as damage to these coatings can often result in accelerated tubing corrosion.