Orientation Lead Impression Block
• The Orientation Lead Impression Block is used in the same way as the conventional Lead Impression Block but with the added feature of the double impression feature which allows the operator to determine which way the obstruction is lying within the tubing
• A cylindrical steel container with an open bottom filled with soft lead
• A steel ball within the body of the tool provides the upper part of the double impression
• Various diameters available
• Takes an impression of an unknown object in the well but also determines how it is lying in the tool string
• Double impression
• This impression helps the operator select the tool for the next operation
The Hunting Orientation Lead Impression block is designed to allow the operator to take an impression of an unknown object and determine how it is lying within the tubing string in a deviated well.
The double impression definition helps the operator to select the appropriate tool for the next operation, to accomplish the desired objective.