Camco PRS Series Pulling Tool
• The Camco ‘PRS’ Series Pulling tool is used to retrieve sub surface devices that are fitted with an internal fishing neck
• PRS, PRS-2 and PRS-3 models available:
• PRS is used to retrieve the Camco DB Lock Mandrel
• PRS-2 is used to retrieve the Camco CS Series Lock
• PRS-3 is used to retrieve Otis® D Collar Locks
• Fitted with industry standard connections and fishing necks
• The tool can be configured to jar up or down to shear to release (Depending on tool)
Camco* ‘PRS’ Series Pulling Tools are wireline service tools that are used to retrieve sub-surface devices with internal fishing necks.
The PRS pulling tool consists of a fishing neck with threaded pin connection on the top, an inner mandrel, a collet, a collet core and either a core spring (PRS-2 and PRS-3) or a ratchet assembly (PRS).