ControlFire Shooting Power Supply
- Wireline and E-Coil perforating
- Rack mount panel
- Log, Auxiliary, CCL, Conventional switch and ControlFire switch modes
- Resistorized bridge wire and high energy detonator compatible
- Dual drum configuration
- Clean shooting power
- Onboard safety switch
- Front and back Aux In jack
- Fits into existing rack mounted systems
- One panel for all perforating switch and detonator systems
- Roll up and dump-fire capabilities
- Two line input allows easy switching from one drum to another
- Conveniently run external auxiliary services
- Clear shot indication
The ControlFire® Shooting Power Supply (SPS) from Titan conveniently integrates multiple surface systems into a single, compact package to reduce the complexity of your cased hole perforating operations.
The 3.5in rack mount panel features a built in ControlFire board, allowing users to perforate using conventional or ControlFire switch systems. This eliminates the need for separate surface equipment when implementing an addressable switch system.
The front panel includes a function dial to easily switch from ControlFire operations to CCL, auxiliary, log or conventional firing modes. The ControlFire SPS is compatible with the SDS Warrior® acquisition system, satisfies the recommendations set forth in API RP-67 and is currently undergoing CE certification. Safe, reliable and versatile, the ControlFire Shooting Power Supply provides a cost effective solution to your cased hole perforating needs.