Sinker Bars / Eccentered Weights
- Production logging
- Remedial cased hole work
- Option for "over the line" sinker bar
- Lead and tungsten weights protected by strong steel casing
- Over the line sinker bars do not require any electrical connections
- Saves rig time by conducting wireline services in highly deviated wells
- Available at Titan distribution centers worldwide
Sinker bars offer several uses in cased hole wireline operations. They help increase the weight of wireline equipment such that they can overcome friction in deviated wells. Small perforating guns and production tools have low weights and are susceptible to being displaced out of hole in high flowing wells or high wellhead pressure. The addition of sinker bars can avoid such problems.
Titan sinker bars are produced from high quality materials guaranteed to last and withstand the rough treatment usually experienced by this type of equipment.