- Natural flowing and stimulated wells
- Sand control and gravel-pack completions
- Production and injection wells
- Damaged formations
- All reservoir types
- All fluid types (oil, water, gas)
- Wide variety of charges to meet specific needs
- Super deep penetrating charges perforate beyond the damaged zone
- Greater formation contact created by bigger holes
- Big hole charges optimized for gravel packs
- Compatible and best used with all existing Titan wireline and TCP perforating systems
- Can be deployed using all conveyance methods
- Available with RDX, HMX and HNS
- Improves well performance
- Capable of lowering skin factors allowing improved production or injection
- Helps reduce fracture break down pressure
- Potential reduction in weak sand production
- No incremental cost required to upgrade existing hardware
The PerfECTA® family is Titan’s latest generation of shaped charges that have been engineered to provide superior performance in all types of formations.
The PerfECTA Super Deep Penetrating (SDP) series offers unbeatable penetration when compared to conventional shaped charges while maintaining excellent hole diameter. These large holes assure greater tunnel volume beyond the damaged zone allowing for enhanced flow and productivity.
PerfECTA Good Hole (GH) charges are unique in that they offer a perfect balance between larger hole diameter while retaining very good penetration. This kind of perforation is ideally suited for fracturing operations where hole size needs to be large enough for proppant flow, yet deep enough to go beyond the damaged zone to allow for lower break down pressures.
PerfECTA Big Hole (BH) charges produce the maximum hole diameter and area of flow while keeping an effective penetration, perfect for gravel pack or frac pack operations.