• Design to absorb any vibration
• State of the art non bevel spring design
• Torque transmission section
• Compensating piston inside the tool
• Reduce bit vibration and bit wear
• Increase rate of penetration
• Keeps pressure across the internal seals to a minimum
• Smoother drilling
• Faster drilling
• Lower repair costs
The Hunting Vibration Dampener is a vibration isolator, whereas the industry standard bevel spring shock sub is a vibration carrier.
The Hunting Vibration Dampener is designed to absorb any form of vibration in the drill string. It will reduce abuse on all of your components, from the bit to the drilling rig, thus lowering repair costs. A state of the art, patented torque transmission section and a state of the art non-bevel spring design makes this tool unique to the industry.
The Hunting Vibration Dampener can be located directly above the drilling motor, drill collars or above/in the BHA assembly. A compensating piston inside the tool is used to keep the pressure across the internal seals to a minimum.