• Available in sizes ranging from 4.500 in. to 9.625 in.
• Close tolerance coupling minimizes connection stresses
• Integral coupling torque shoulder
• Internal flush bore eliminates turbulence and tool hang ups
• Improved API pin nose design
• Supported worldwide by licensed Hunting threading facilities
• No tool hang ups
• Integral shoulder eliminates mill-end coupling rotation
• Multiple make and break capabilities
• Improved well economics, surpasses API performance
• Compatible with BTC accessories
• All weights within an OD are fully interchangeable
• Economical solution for semi-premium performance
TEC-LOCK™ BTC-S connection system is a close-tolerance threadform with shouldering pin noses that eliminate the open “J” area, creating a flush ID for turbulent free flow and reduced tool hang ups.
The integral shoulder is excellent for rotating casing downhole and enhancing connection integrity while eliminating coupling rotation on the mill-end. Ideal for extended reach horizontal applications requiring high bending, compressive and torsional resistance.