SEAL-LOCK Semi Flush
• Available in sizes 4 ½” – 16”
• Deep stab thread design, quick make up, reduced risk of cross thread
• Bi-Directional metal to metal seal for gas tight applications meeting extreme internal and external pressure ratings
• Dual dope relief grooves preventing entrapment, ensuring torque retention
• Only 2-3% over pipe OD
• Slim hole, deepwater applications
• Horizontal and torsional applications
SEAL-LOCK Semi Flush is an integral casing connection that utilized the latest in Finite Element Analysis and physical testing technology during its development.
The design has multiple metal-to-metal seals; a close tolerance hooked thread form and an integrated torque shoulder that produces extremely high load capacities.
Specially designed relief grooves ensure hydraulic dope pressure will not interfere with designed pin/box bearing interface. The connection is well suited for the enhanced compressive, torsional and bending requirements of slim-hole directional well designs.
Sizes: 4.500" to 16.10"